[registrars] Marina del Rey Registrar Meeting - September 12

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Wed Aug 13 15:13:12 UTC 2003

At 08:30 PM 8/13/03 +0530, Bhavin Turakhia wrote:
>Currently I believe we handle it by simply changing the nameservers to
>"nameservername.directideleteddomains.com". That works fine for us.
>Doesn't everyone do that?
>
>bhavin

Dear Colleagues:  I've trimmed the Christmas Tree of CCs listed in this thread.

I don't know if that would work.  Verisign does not recognize it:

               No match for nameserver
"NAMESERVERNAME.DIRECTIDELETEDDOMAINS.COM".

               >>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 06:08:34
EDT <<<

Regards, BobC

"I've sawed this board off three times, and it's *still* too short".

"Small choice between rotten apples."  Dr. U.B. Bray