[registrars] RC and Registries Consortium meetings of 11 and 12 September.

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri Aug 15 17:58:14 UTC 2003

On 8/15/2003 12:59 PM Robert F. Connelly noted that:

> Dear Colleagues:
>
> The arrangements with the Marriott have not yet been completed.  Please
> wait for a future announcement next week.  Due to the power outage,
> Elana and Jeff have been unable to finalize details.
>
> Regards, BobC

Consortium? Neat, where do I sign up? ;)

(I'm guessing you really meant "Joint Meeting", right?)

Will some answers to the questions I posed on Wednesday be forthcoming
next week as well?

	-rwr

"In the modern world the intelligence of public opinion is the one
indispensable condition for social progress."
	- Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926)