[registrars] Deletes task force

Paul Stahura stahura at enom.com
Mon Dec 1 22:12:02 UTC 2003

I agree as well.
How many times has this come up over the last few years?
.info, for example, not only charges us at the beginning,
but does not credit our accounts for 35 days *after* the end.
So they have our funds for a total of 80 days.

Anyone have any suggestions on how we can make change?
I think the contracts say that we have to pay in advance,
too bad the deletes TF didn't recommend that the registries
must charge us at the end of the period, or at the very least,
if they charge us at the beginning,
have to credit our accounts the day we do a delete, like most currently do.
If the contracts need to change because of deletes, can this be added?