[registrars] Deletes task force

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Mon Dec 8 15:23:35 UTC 2003

On 12/8/2003 10:11 AM Elana Broitman noted that:

> i suggest we write a message, to be endorsed by those registrars supporting it, to the registry constituency.

That's precisely what I had proposed. Just a followup to that proposal
however - Registrars have no leverage on this issue, so other than
voicing our concerns, I am not sure what action we can expect. The
Registry Operators are unlikely to take action out of the goodness of
their hearts. Accordingly, I haven't rushed to draft the communication I
spoke of.

Am I missing something in the analysis?

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org