[registrars] [Fwd: [dow3tf] Envoi d'un message : TMP1071162345.htm]

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Dec 11 17:36:37 UTC 2003

FYI (attached) from the first meeting of Whois TF 3. Note that these are
draft, not official minutes.

I was disappointed to lose the bid for chair - it surprised me that the
registry representative voted for the representative from the IPC.
Nonetheless, Brian will be a great chair and I am sure that everything
else will work out as it should.