[registrars] [Fwd: [dow3tf] WHOIS Task Force 3 draft minutes Dec. 10, 2003]

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Dec 11 17:38:43 UTC 2003

These draft notes are from this weeks meeting. I have some concerns
regarding the scale of the work undertaken, but I suspect that this will
become more realistic as the TF peels back the layers on the discovery
requirements. We will also need to have further discussion regarding the
  allocation of responsibilities between ICANN staff and TF members,
some assignments weren't as clear or clean as I would prefer. This too
will all likely work itself out.