[registrars] RE: Migration of RACE encoded IDN registrations for .com and .net .

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Fri Dec 12 19:02:21 UTC 2003

At 12:50 PM 12/12/03 -0500, Kane, Pat wrote:

Dear Registrars:  I guess my first impression was the correct one.  On
re-reading it, I thought it was just an extension of the *.tstbd.com  third
level domain patch for mail service.  Here is an amplification and
re-direction from Pat Kane.

I am happy:-)

I'll be even happier when I hear the same from PIR for the IDN.org RACE
encoded registrations.

Regards, BobC, Secretary, RC