[registrars] Four nominations for the Budget Advisory Committee

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Tue Dec 23 05:41:11 UTC 2003

Dear Registrars:

This is the official announcement of the first batch of complete nominations.

The following four have been nominations, have two endorsements and have
submitted their conflict of interest statements:

Brian Cute
Tim Ruiz
Elana Broitman
Rob Hall

In addition, Rick Wesson has the nomination and two endorsements. I cannot
find his conflict of interest statement.  He may have submitted it.  I am
checking with him off line.

Respectfully submitted,
Bob Connelly
Secretary of RC

P.S.  This is too good to keep to myself.  I ran a spell check,  I had
misspelled "interest", the spell checker almost replaced it with "conflict
of incest";-(