[registrars] My conflict of interest statement

Rick Wesson wessorh at ar.com
Tue Dec 30 06:07:40 UTC 2003

Registrars:

I own Alice's Registry, Inc.  I have not been in possession of any
Registry Proprietary or Sensitive Information during the 12 months prior
to the announcement of this election. I hold no position or office, nor am
I party to any contract, that would create a conflict of interest with the
positions to which I have been nominated.

...and I'd enjoy serving on behalf of this constituency.

-rick

ps bob, sorry i didn't see your note earlier, i'd been on vacation.