[registrars] Fwd: NeuLevel Advisory (Please read) - Domain-Renewal.biz (2nd notice)

Paul Westley paul at internetters.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 17:24:20 UTC 2003

This guy's threats to harm Neulevel, together with all registrars and
registrants of .BIZ domain names clearly highlight the urgent need for
ICANN and the internet community to take firm action on the whole WHOIS
issue. Undoubtedly this guy obtained his mailing list of .BIZ registrants
by datamining the WHOIS.

Paul Westley
Internetters