[registrars] Fwd: NeuLevel Advisory (Please read) - Domain-Renewal.biz (2nd notice)

Paul Westley paul at internetters.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 18:47:17 UTC 2003

Eric,

This is very much RC business, when this guy is threatening to deluge all
of our customers with spam emails. Our customers have already been getting
the scam renewal reminders from him and our staff are having to field
regular enquiries about these "renewal notices".

It is also RC business due to the association with the availablilty of our
customers' data from WHOIS data-mining. This issue also brings the entire
domain name registration industry into disrepute.

Paul