[registrars] Nomination of Tom Keller to WHOIS task force on data collection and display

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Mon Nov 3 22:01:06 UTC 2003

At 11:14 PM 11/3/03 +1100, Bruce Tonkin wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>I would like to nominate Tom Keller as the registrar representative on
>the WHOIS task force for data collection and display.
>
>Regards,
>Bruce Tonkin

Dear Registrars:  I take note of this nomination.  I don't see wording
which would constitute a coincident "endorsement".  Perhaps a word from
Bruce to state that Thomas is well qualified would satisfy that requirement.

After that, a second endorsement would suffice to place Thomas' name before us.

I therefore endorse the nomination of Thomas.  I am confident that he is
fully competent to represent the RC on the Whois Task Force on data
collection and display.

Respectfully Submitted,
by Robert Connelly (BobC)
Secretary, RC