[registrars] Representatives required for 3 WHOIS task forces

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Mon Nov 3 22:11:47 UTC 2003

At 12:00 PM 11/3/03 -0800, Christopher Ambler wrote:
>May individuals participate in this process outside of being nominated to
>the taskforce? I suspect I have some input to the data elements discussion.
>Do you know if there will be a comment period?

Dear Christopher:  I'll leave it to Elana to respond to your question
(mostly because I don't know:-)  However, it is noted that Paul Stahura has
been nominated to the Whois task force on data mining.  I would think it
best to have no more than one representative of a given firm on each task
force. Regards, BobC