[registrars] FYI - Staff Manager's report on New Registry

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Wed Nov 5 22:19:31 UTC 2003

On 11/5/2003 4:34 PM Elana Broitman noted that:

> All - Barbara Roseman talked to the registrars constituency about this at the Tunisia meeting and received some comments at that time.
>
> What she explained at the meeting is that she is looking for additional issues and questions that should be posed during the new registry services PGP.
>
> While I praise Ross for his initiative, I want to make sure that we are playing a productive role - rather than answering the wrong question.  I'm going to ask Barbara to succinctly explain exactly what she wants from the different constituencies.

I can hold off on the draft until I hear back from you - no problems
there. I understand that this is a fluid situation and I can definitely
use the additional time elsewhere ;)

Let me know as soon as you hear back from Barbara so that I can pick up
the pen again and make sure that we're barking up the right tree.

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org