[registrars] Task Force Nomination

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Thu Nov 6 15:51:19 UTC 2003

At 11:48 AM 11/5/03 -0500, Ross Wm. Rader wrote:
>I would like to self-nominate for each of the three positions
>available.  My preference would be to serve on the Data Mining Task Force,
>but I believe that I am qualified to serve the constituencies interests on
>any of them. I also believe in providing choice in elections, hence my
>decision.

Dear Ross:  I have checked the Rules of Procedure and there is no provision
for self nomination.

As you may have noted, I nominated Paul Stahura to qualify his
nomination.  I am not able to do so for you.  I'm sure someone will
nominate you for everything, even the President of Canada, but not I -- I'm
not a Canadian;-}

I will recognize your self nomination as acceptance of all three
nominations when I receive the necessary nominations.

Cordially, BobC

P.S.  I note the following Emails bring you endorsements galore.