[registrars] Task Force Nomination

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Thu Nov 6 17:43:31 UTC 2003

At 12:04 PM 11/6/03 -0500, Elana Broitman wrote:

>Bob - I also saw an acception and conflict of interest statement from Tom K.

Dear Elana:  Thank you, it's been like trying to describe a moving train --
that's leaking fuel;-}  And taking on new passengers.

I've updated the Excel sheet accordingly.

Tim Ruiz has raised an interesting point, that there does not appear to be
a requirement for a candidate's statement.  I guess it is just our
practice.  I wonder whether our members would be impressed by a candidate
who did not say more than "I accept"?  Perhaps we would if he or she had
Amadeu's history.

Regards, BobC