[registrars] Recaputulation of nominations.

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri Nov 7 13:12:19 UTC 2003

On 11/7/2003 7:01 AM Tim Ruiz noted that:

> Agreed. I do not want to be on multiple task forces.

I don't think that its physically possible ;) Personally speaking, if by
some fluke of the voting process one us were to be elected to more than
one spot, it would seem to make sense for the candidate to stand aside
on the additional spots in favor of the next most popular candidate - I
certainly will be if I end up in the position Bruce describes.

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org