[registrars] [Fwd: [council] FWD: UNSPONSORED REGISTRIES STATEMENT - Regarding the Proposed Issues Report on Registry Services]

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri Nov 7 21:42:15 UTC 2003

Ken Stubbs as a Registry representative to the Names Council has posted
this statement to the Council mailing list and presumably forwarded it
to the ICANN staff.

I also note that I have not received much feedback from our constituency
concerning our response to the staff request, specifically; "The
perspective that would be most useful to  me, and that I'm most lacking
at this time, is how your constituency will  be affected by there being
in place a process for the introduction of new  registry services. I'm
seeking your collective views on how the process  should ideally be
shaped to most adequately reflect the concerns of the  Registrars."

Time grows increasingly precious as far as this initiative is concerned.