[registrars] RE: Ballots are not correct

Elana Broitman ebroitman at register.com
Mon Nov 10 21:53:01 UTC 2003

All - first of all, I am sorry that you are experiencing this screw up with the ballot.

I understand from Rick that he fixed it, but when I got into the site, it still had inaccurate information.

My records of the people running are as follows - can everyone please confirm and Rick, what does it say on the ballot now?

Data Accuracy

Elana Broitman
Tim Ruiz
Brian Cute