[registrars] RE: Election of RC Reps to the GNSO Council

Elana Broitman ebroitman at register.com
Thu Oct 2 14:44:04 UTC 2003

This is a reminder that the nomination peroid will end on Monday, October 6th.  Bruce and Tom have posted their conflict statements.  Ross still needs to do so.  If no other nominations are made, Rick please post a ballot of the 3 running for the 2-year seat, 1-year seat, and alternate.  Is there a way to structure the ballot, so we could vote for each position, so that at the end of the vote, the person receiving a plurality of the vote for each position being "voted in" for that position.

Thanks

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue