[registrars] New ICANN announcements regarding Verisign service

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sat Oct 4 02:29:39 UTC 2003

Hello Elana,

Yes I believe that the GNSO will need to form a task force to develop
processes for approving new registry services.

The topic will be on the agenda for the GNSO Council in Carthage.  One
of the difficulties will be that there will be a newly elected GNSO
following Carthage.

I will definitely keep the registrars informed as the process becomes
clearer.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin
Registrars Representative on the GNSO Council