[registrars] FW: VeriSign Press Release

Jean-Michel Becar jmbecar at gmo.jp
Sat Oct 4 10:18:26 UTC 2003

So looks like we just won a battle .... but not the war yet. The road
will be taugh I guess.

Now the problem is some ISP already implememted the ISC patch for bind
but looks like it prevents the IDN resolution to work :-( so as a
Japanese registrar and ISP this is a serious issue as the IDN represents
a big part of our market.

Verisign made more dammage that they thought with that sudden SiteFinder
without consultation.

--
Jean-Michel Becar
Senior Architect