[registrars] Agenda for Carthage

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Fri Oct 10 23:47:03 UTC 2003

At 03:42 PM 10/10/03 -0400, Elana Broitman wrote:
>Registrars - we will meet from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (with lunch break) on
>October 28.  The room will be announced.
>There will be teleconferencing facility and Bob will post an international
>call in number.

Dear Colleagues:  Just for clarification, the "international number" will
be in San Francisco, CA.  I'll open the teleconference "room" from here, a
member in the meeting room in Carthage will call into it.  Each of you who
wish to participate remotely may dial into the same San Francisco number.

I'll queue up several copies of the instructions in case someone is
traveling and forgets to take the number and access code.

Regards, BobC