[registrars] Agenda for Carthage

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Tue Oct 14 17:44:54 UTC 2003

Elana,

As I said in an earlier email, the presenters should be ICANN and Verisign.

They hold the cards in the process, and an update from them is what is
needed.

We could present what WLS is, but I think most people know what it is, and
the issues.  Updates on status are what is needed, followed by a discussion.

Rob.