[registrars] RE: ICANN fees

Elana Broitman ebroitman at register.com
Tue Oct 14 19:23:16 UTC 2003

Jim - I believe that we do have leverage, but it's limited.  I think it's far easier and preferable from ICANN's perspective to collect from us.  Easier because that's the way they always did it.  That gives us some leverage, but we need to recognize the limitations.

That's all - thanks

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue