[registrars] Re: ICANN fees

Rick Wesson wessorh at ar.com
Tue Oct 14 19:53:41 UTC 2003

to be clear you are not approving the budget, you have no say in the budget approval process.

you are being asked to commit that you will pay your portion of the fees, if you do not commit, ICANN will get them from the registries.

specificly you are being asked if you will pay or ICANN should make the registries pay.

-rick