[registrars] Results of election for GNSO delegates.

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri Oct 17 13:35:01 UTC 2003

On 10/17/2003 9:20 AM Robert F. Connelly noted that:

> In case the decision is reached to permit three delegates, Ross Rader
> would be that third representative.

Thanks to everyone that cast a vote for me. I certainly appreciate it
and look forward to doing something more for the constituency than just
waiting to see if being an "alternate" means something ;)

Congratulations to Tom & Bruce in their respective re-elections and warm
regards to Bob for making this an actual election.

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org