[registrars] Results of election for GNSO delegates.

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Mon Oct 20 13:29:30 UTC 2003

On 10/17/2003 10:29 AM Michael D. Palage noted that:

> I heard there was a transfer assistance group call this morning. Did you
> participate in this call? If so any constructive update?

Yes - this was mostly an administrative meeting, each of the working
groups reported back with the current state of their efforts and asked
for clarification on a number of issues related to the specific
documents. The constructive work is really being done within the working
groups at this point. For instance, Chuck Gomes, Jeff Neuman and I are
toiling away with fleshing out the dispute resolution process.

Things are still moving forward - I'll be a lot more comfortable with
the "level of completeness" of the work coming out of Tunisia.

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
						- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org