[registrars] Re: Conference Call Invitation for 10/28/2003 12:15 AM [#1]

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Mon Oct 27 22:13:39 UTC 2003

At 08:52 PM 10/14/03 -0700, Robert Connelly wrote:

Dear Registrars:  I'm posting this notice now and will again on 27 October.

[That's 10 hours from now!!!]

There will be a telephone bridge to the RC meeting in Carthage.  There will
be three bridges in a row, each lasting 2 hours 55 minutes.

For time conversions, go to http://psi-japan.com/gmtime99.html and consult
the lower of the two tables, Southern hemisphere Summer.  The meeting
starts at 09:15 Carthage time.

Regards, BobC