[registrars] FW: [Outreach] Subject: RGP Phase II Advisory

Elana Broitman ebroitman at register.com
Tue Oct 28 09:29:37 UTC 2003

trying again

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Bruce Beckwith [mailto:bbeckwith at pir.org]
	Sent: Thu 10/23/2003 1:41 PM
	To: Elana Broitman
	Subject: FW: [Outreach] Subject: RGP Phase II Advisory

	Elana,

	Would you please post the following to the Registrar Constituency mailing list?

	Though I would not normally request that you consider posting regular communication from PIR to registrars, in this case, this delay in our software implementation is based on the valued feedback we received from members of the Registrar Constituency who posted on the RC mailing list.

	Thanks in advance.

	Regards,

	Bruce