[registrars] port43 powerpoint for Whois Workshop

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Wed Oct 29 07:09:38 UTC 2003

On 10/28/2003 5:22 AM Elana Broitman noted that:

> please send me comments by 6pm Tunisia time (6.5 hours from now) if you would suggest any additions or changes
>
> thanks

what is the status of this document? ie - is this a proposal from one of
the members of the constituency or is this an official position of the
constituency or...??

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org