[registrars] DRAFT Standard form for use by losing registrars after a transfer is initiated

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Wed Sep 3 12:30:52 UTC 2003

On 9/3/2003 8:16 AM Tim Ruiz noted that:

> Ross, I have no doubt that would be Tucows' preference.

Its important to our customers that the gaming stop. If gaming wasn't an
issue, we wouldn't need these overly complex impositions on our
processes. This isn't about libertarian pretensions Tim, its about the
failure of industry to regulate itself in a manner that evenly handles
consumer rights in addition to its own capital interests.

Its called a long-term view of a healthy industry segment - which I
believe to be the preference of most people that are serious about this
business.

--

                        -rwr