[registrars] Let's all make voting on this ballot a priority!

Jim Archer jarcher at registrationtek.com
Tue Sep 23 04:32:25 UTC 2003

As of just after Midnight Eastern on Tuesday, less than half of us have
voted.  So far everyone who has voted has endorsed the ballot, but I really
think we can make a stronger showing on this.  Especially you folks from
some of the larger companies (hint hint - Elana, Brian, Tim, Paul, Clint,
Bruce).

Its great to be unanimous, but it would sure be nice if lots more of us
were - let's at least get a majority.

http://www.boardrooms.org/apps/org/workgroup/registrars/ballot.php?id=72

Jim

--On Monday, September 22, 2003 5:08 PM -0700 "Robert F. Connelly"