[registrars] Fw: [council] Final Resolution regarding Verisign Registry Site Finder Service

Elana Broitman ebroitman at register.com
Thu Sep 25 20:21:25 UTC 2003

Thank you Ken.  I wonder if our representatives have any explanation
regarding the resolution - namely, "monitor community reaction and
experiences with the new service" -- does this call for the registrar
constituency to provide input regarding its concerns, in addition to the
motion that the constituency had passed?

Thanks, Elana