[registrars] Election of RC Reps to the GNSO Council

Thomas Keller tom at schlund.de
Fri Sep 26 16:45:21 UTC 2003

Elana, Paul,

thank you for your nomination an second. I gratefully accept the nomination.
Please find my disclosure of interest below:

I am under contract with Schlund + Partner AG which is a global
registrar of domain names in gTLDs and ccTLDs and one of Germany
largest webhosting companies.

Schlund + Partner AG has a 8.6% shareholding in Afilias for investment
purposes. Schlund + Partner AG has no role in software development nor
operations for Afilias.

I don't hold any other offices and are not affiliated to any other
company.

If there should be any further questions about my company, myself or
my former work as council rep (or whatever else you like to know)
please don't hesitate to drop me a note or to give me a call.

tom

--

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
Schlund + Partner AG
Brauerstrasse 48         		Tel. +49-721-91374-534
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany               	Fax  +49-721-91374-215
http://www.schlund.de                  	tom at schlund.de

Am 26.09.2003 schrieb Paul Stahura:
> I second both Ross's and Tom's nominations

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w