[registrars] Draft for TF2

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Wed Apr 7 18:45:30 UTC 2004

Thomas,

Please Ross' reminder regarding ICANN's bylaws about constituency
statements. It was sent to the list on 4/2/04. Given ICANN's bylaws, I
believe the following statement in your draft may be inappropriate:

The conclusion the Registrars arrived during the course of the discussion...

This seems to indicate that a concensus (or a supermajority) was reached,
when in fact none of the statements to any of the taskforces will have
actually gone through a vote before they are submitted.

Therefore, IMHO, they should be submitted as drafts AND be accompanied by a
summary of comments and views received from all registrars who offered any
during this brief statement building process.

Thanks,
Tim