[registrars] Draft for TF2

Elana Broitman ebroitman at register.com
Wed Apr 7 19:15:20 UTC 2004

Tom - why can't the email and address of the tech contact be displayed only in category 2?  wouldn't this serve the goal behind having this contact as technical users could be vetted as "known users."

Also, is it correct to assume that registrars could display additional fields if they chose to?  This is just a proposal for the required fields?

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10018