[registrars] 2004 Nominating Committee --- Nominating Jean-Michel Becar.

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri Apr 30 14:31:23 UTC 2004

On 4/30/2004 10:23 AM Eric Brunner-Williams noted that:

> I second the nomination of Jean-Michel Becar.

As do I.

I would also like to see someone from a different region step-up.
Representation from different regions is very important. Are there no
registrars outside of Europe or North America? ;)

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
						- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org