[registrars] Privacy Initiative in Japan

Duane Connelly duane at psi-japan.co.jp
Tue Aug 3 03:28:50 UTC 2004

Hi Michael:

I cut out that article for our staff. The Yomiuri is an excellent source of
information. Every Tuesday we have a CyberWorld section to enjoy.

Mieko Umezu recently completed a course here  in Japan put on by the "Japan
Privacy Consultant Association" which is a branch of the "US Privacy
Consultant Association." She was the only registrar here to attend/complete
the course.

Also, your friends at JPRS (.jp registry) my wish add some information.

Personal regards,

Duane Connelly