[registrars] Nominations for Chair.

Elana Broitman ebroitman at register.com
Thu Aug 26 13:22:35 UTC 2004

Thank you Bruce and Bob for your kind words!

While I am moving on to something near and dear to my heart, a
philanthropic institution, I am sincerely saddened to be leaving all the
work and personal relationships I've developed in our constituency.  It
has been a very rich experience for me, and I wish you all the best in
continuing ICANN developments.

Many of you know my colleague - Jordyn Buchanan.  He has been around
ICANN issues for longer than I have.  Plus, he brings with him a measure
of technical knowledge that I certainly don't have.  I'm sure you will
find him a great contribution to the constituency, and he can always
reach me if I can be of any help.  I will just be in NYC, so continuing
to be interested and supportive.

All the best,

Elana