[registrars] New transfer policy concerns

Jean-Michel Becar jmbecar at gmo.jp
Mon Aug 30 04:11:59 UTC 2004

Hi Marcus,

Yep I fully agree with you and I share the same worries.
But this show us a bigger problem than it seems...for me we just lack of
communication back and forth between registries and registrars.
Why not to put in place an official liaison person between registries
and registrars and that person would report on a regular basis to the
constituencies.
now we have some projects ongoing with the registries but we don't have
that much follow up:
- EPP 1.0 migration
- new Transfer policy
just my 2 cents contribution.