[registrars] Nominations closed for BEAST

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Thu Dec 2 05:25:03 UTC 2004

Dear Members:

As of 16:13 Cape Town time yesterday, I received completed nominations,
seconds, acceptances and conflict of interest information for Bhavin, Tim
Ruiz and Elmar Knipp.

[Oops, I found Jon's acceptance and conflict of interest statement in
unopened Email, sent  Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:16:48 -0500, which would be 16:16
+0200 (Cape Town time), while technically three minutes late, it would
appear to be satisfactory. I was unable to receive or send mail for much of
the afternoon session yesterday.  We now have four nominees for the three
seats.]

Nominations for Rob Hall and Jon Nevett were incomplete at closing.  The 14
day discussion period has started.

Regards, BobC