[registrars] Recapitulations of nominations, BEAST, Nomcom, GNSO Representative.

elliot noss enoss at tucows.com
Sat Dec 25 10:16:45 UTC 2004

here is my acceptance (from safari and lucky to find some stray packets
:-)). I accept this nomination and would be proud to serve on nomcom.

As for conflict of interest, I am not aware of an potential conflicts of
interest that would interfere with my election to the nominating
committee. Should my situation or interests change, I will immediately
disclose as much for review by the constituency.

I apologize for not including a longer statement as to my
qualifications, but right now I am blowing ants off of my keyboard
(hoping they don't sneak in). Thanks all.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Regards