[registrars] Can we go to Rome next week?

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Wed Feb 25 19:33:51 UTC 2004

At 06:37 AM 2/25/2004, John Wong wrote:

>Hi Bob,

Dear Registrars:  Anyone need a hotel room in Rome?  John Wong has one that
he won't need. Please contact him direct.  Regards, BobC

>I have trouble posting directly to the registrars list -  I wonder if
>you can post for me?
>
>We have a reservation at the conference hotel (Melia Hotel) for a single
>room at the ICANN discount rate:
>
>    IN 28 Feb 2004  OUT 04 MAR 2004
>

>Won't be able to make it -- looking for someone who may be interested to
>take over the reservation.
>

>Thanks,
>John Wong

Dear Friends or Family Members:

I am inviting you to join Jane Connelly's support group of family and
friends during her recovery from a very serious crisis.

A personalized Web page has been created for Jane, so  you may easily
the latest news, view photos and leave a message of support.
It has been set up through Saint Rose Dominican Hospitals.

I prepare the daily updates.   You will have an opportunity to add your own
comments.

To visit the CarePage, just click the link below:

http://www.tlcontact.com/ServeCarePage?cpn=Janeconnelly
(If you cannot click through this link, please copy and paste the entire
URL into your browser's address window.)

You will be given the opportunity to register a username and password.  You
will also need to register your name and Email address.  I have been
assured that your Email address will not be given to anyone without your
explicit permission.

You may return from time to time to see updates.

If your browser balks at the above, you can use these manual instructions:

1.      Go to www.tlcontact.com
2.      Click "Visit a CarePage"
4.      After you've registered, enter Jane Connelly's CarePage Name:

         CarePage Name: Janeconnelly

Please forward this e-mail to anyone who would be a meaningful part
of Jane's support group.

For more information on TLContact.com's privacy pledge, please see
http://www.tlcontact.com/privacy_pledge.jsp.