[registrars] DRAFT2: registrars constituency statement on approval process for changes in gtld services (Registry Services)

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Fri Jan 16 08:31:47 UTC 2004

Hello All,

I have updated the DRAFT statement following input received since Friday
9 Jan 2004.

This is the second draft.

I have added some text about unsponsored tlds as requested by Werner.

I have added some additional text relating to competition issues.

I require 5 endorsements to be able to put this statement to a vote.
If you support the paper please respond to the list.  If you don't
support it, please let me know and I will attempt to accommodate.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin