[registrars] New member from Network Solultions:-)

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Sat Jul 3 05:41:15 UTC 2004

Dear Registrars:  This is a test message to  Dan Whetzel.  I have just
added him to the RC list.

Dan, please confirm receipt of this test message.

Regards, BobC

To: <rconnell at psi-japan.com>

Brian Cute suggested that you might be the proper person to contact.

I am temporarily filling his former duties regarding registry/registrar
relationships.  In this capacity, I need to be able to participate in
the registrars list at GNSO.  I had put in a majordomo request to join,
but I have received no reply other than the auto-reply.

I was hoping that you could assist me, or direct me to someone who can.

Any help that you could offer would be very much appreciated.

      Dan Whetzel
      Network Solutions
      dwhetzel at networksolutions.com
      (703)668-4936