[registrars] Re: Conference Call Invitation for 07/06/2004 01:30 PM

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Mon Jul 5 01:45:52 UTC 2004

At 06:20 PM 7/4/04, Jean-Michel Becar wrote:
>Bob,
>this email is not against you it's just a alarm I tried to fire up in that
>RC where everything seems so smooth but it's just an appearance.
>I think a 2 day notice for a conf call at 5:00am is not really friendly.
>Who and when this has been decided? Don't we have to take the decision in
>a open and fair manner?
>Especially knowing that Bhavin is in ASIA choosing a non friendly time for
>him is not really nice or it's made on purpose.

Dear Jean-Michel:

Here is the original request:

Subject: [rc-excom] FW: ICANN Budget issues
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:31:25 -0400

I was driving at the time, arrived at my destination at 23:30 PDT.  By the
time I arranged for it, it was Saturday in Tokyo.

Look at the options, I don't have India on this chart but figure back from
Singapore:

         http://psi-japan.com/gmtime99.html

See you in KL:-)  Regards, BobC