[registrars] Whois TF2 preliminary report

Thomas Keller tom at schlund.de
Tue Jun 1 08:37:35 UTC 2004

Hello,

please find the preliminary report of TF2 under:

http://gnso.icann.org/issues/whois-privacy/TF2%20Initial%20Report3.pdf

The report reflects very well the discussions we had in the taskforce
and provides a good starting point for future policy decisions. Two
areas which we haven't discussed in the past but are part of the report
deserve our attention and further discussion among the RC members.

The first of them is the part about "Notification and Consent" which is
covered under 2.1, 3.1 and the second which you can find under 2.5, 3.5
is talking about the concept of an immediate notification of the data
subject containing to who and when its whois data has been released.

If there should be any questions about the findings and process of
the TF I'm happy to answer them on the list or privatly.

Best,

tom

--

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
Schlund + Partner AG
Brauerstrasse 48         		Tel. +49-721-91374-534
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany               	Fax  +49-721-91374-215
http://www.schlund.de                  	tom at schlund.de