[registrars] Resellers a burden upon ICANN

tbarrett tbarrett at encirca.biz
Wed Jun 9 15:37:05 UTC 2004

I think Bob makes an excellent point.

Independent of how the ICANN budget assesses fees from registrars, ICANN
should publish a regular report detailing which specific registrars were the
subject of complaints, compliance enforcement or other matters.

We should all know which registrars are the repeated causes of on-going
ICANN expenses.

Tom Barrett
EnCirca, Inc.