[registrars] Resellers a burden upon ICANN

Duane Connelly duane at psi-japan.co.jp
Thu Jun 10 01:29:05 UTC 2004

Dear Registrars:

I totally agree with Bob on this one. We need a breakdown of how many cases
ICANN has had to deal with per registrar.

Regards,

Duane Connelly

At 23:58 09/06/04, Robert F. Connelly wrote:
 >At 01:14 AM 6/9/04, Thomas Keller wrote:
 >>I guess the point Paul was trying to make was that the complains to ICANN
 >>are not related to the amount of registrations a registrar has.
 >
 >Dear Thomas:  I totally reject your thesis. I'm traveling and less able
to write my reasons.

 >OTOH, I am raising a demand that ICANN quantify their allegation.  If
ICANN is doing work for which we must pay and it is related to registrar
malfeasance, we should be provided with a list of the culprits and the
number of cases thereto related;-)